Monday, June 15, 2009

Seriously WTF!?!?!

Why is it everytime I go home I pig out? I don't know what it is about being there but I give myself an all access card to be baaaaaaaad and I have to pay the price when I get home and I am guilt ridden.

Today I called and made myself a mental health appointment to talk it over with a provider, I MUST STOP THIS...I will not become the STATISTIC and gain weight back!

I know what it takes to stay successful but something about being home triggers something inside me to gorge on CRAP and I have got to put a stop to it.

I feel really shitty right now, going back to liquids for as long as I can stand it so I can get back to where I was......FUCK......this is sooooo not necessary Amy what the HELL were you thinking ~ I wasn't!!!!!????!!!!!

God help me, I'm struggling here. Wahhhh!

Amy :(

No comments: