Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 Weeks Away...

Wow, I'm getting very close now. I am still waiting on the Psych Eval to be sent to my surgeon ~ not sure what is taking so long..I need to call and check on it today.

Next week is my last pre-op surgical appointment, I can't wait to show them the progress I've made.

I daydream about how life is going to change for me after surgery, it seems weird to think that I will feel full on such a small portion since portion control has always been my problem. I'm so glad that I have incorporated better eating habits before surgery, i've found some GREAT foods along the way, not to mention EggFace's blog http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ which I love!

I have a surgery angel, Judy R. who I met on the Yahoo WLS Support Forum and she has been such a blessing to me. I am relieved to have her to update others and also give support to me and my family.

2 Weeks.....WOW....

No comments: