Wednesday, October 22, 2008

192, OMG!!!!

Wow, the weight is flying off this week! I came to the realization last night that I had lost 60 pounds since surgery (today it makes 61 pounds) which puts me at an overall total of 83 pounds.

I am inching closer to the century mark aka 100 pounds and it seems so attainable now whereas before I doubted if I would ever see it. Beliving in myself has really put things into motion for me, I no longer "fear" of failure but 83 pounds ago it consumed me in almost everything I did, what a waste of time and energy!!!

I hope to put some pics up later today of what I look like now compared to prior to surgery ~ come by and take a look and tell me what you think!

Amy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow congrats girl !
Thats amazing , wish I could have just half of your drive !