Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sometimes Cheating Can Be Good....

So I broke my promise and weighed myself this morning and WOW I am down to 197, amazing! I can fit comfortably in size 12 pants and size large tops too. I am dying to buy a pair of size 10 jeans and make them my inspiration pants, LMBO.

So many months ago none of this seemed possible yet here I am! I have been selling things like wildwire on Craigslist and one of the ladies who came to pick up an item was obese like I used to be and I wanted to tell her my story but paused and didn't.

But then she looked at our family portraits on the wall and commented on how much weight I've lost....I said thanks so much and left it at that, now I feel bad, should I have divulged my tool?

Tell me what you think!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Dang skinny wench lol I'm a size 10 myself....sometimes 11 depending on the pants lol. I'm so proud of you Amy!