Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 MORE POUNDS!!!!

178 TODAY! I am saving my 100th post (this is post #98) for my update at hitting 100 pounds so forgive me if I am not updating as often nowadays.

We are all moved in and unpacked ~ well still have a few boxes left for our bedroom, sigh....

Christmas is rapidly approaching ~ usually this time of year is filled with dread of gaining weight and overeating but this year it is much more joyful for me.

I can't believe that I am 5 pounds away from a normal BMI according to the National Institues of Health. You can check our the NHI's BMI calcuator here:

I will be on the highest end of normal and by no means am I done but I love the thought of being considered NORMAL.

After hitting 100 pounds lost (which puts me at 175) my new goal will be to hit 150 which is another 25 pounds. I am setting this goal for myself to be reached by spring but one never knows.

Hope to update with these final 3 pounds gone SOON!

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE, love you all!!!!!

Amy

No comments: