Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unthinkable a Year Ago!!!!






I just finished a hearty helping of shoveling our driveway! It was covered with about an inch of ice and 3 inches of snow ontop of that.

We have a LOOOOONG driveway so this chore took me the better part of 2 hours, whew! I even swept the porch and then laid down salt.

A year ago you wouldn't have caught me doing this, I would have found some excuse not to, for example: It's too cold, the babies need me, my back hurts, I'm too tired, I need to cook dinner, I need to work on laundry. The list can go and on!!!!!

I feel like a million bucks, really I do!!!! Thanks so much RNY you truly have saved me in more ways than you know!

Amy

1 comment:

JUDY said...

Amy, awesome! it is so beautiful. I miss the snow. You look good, a little cold but you look good!!