Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Fun!

Headed to a friend's house (Kristen) here in a bit to celebrate Superbowl, what fun! For the first time in TOO many years I will be able to celebrate and not over indulge on foods and gain a ton of weight and have a major pity party afterwards.

Feeling kinda off today, Hubby was complaining of flu like symptoms this morning and my body is telling me that it feels tired so no workouts today.

Made some homemade salsa and guacamole dip, not much on the protein front but I know that there will be meats there to eat and I've already hit 60g of protein for the day so whatever else I eat will just be bonus.

I am rooting for the AZ Cardinals, I can remember when they use to the St. Louis Cardinals....oops, I'm showing my age again!

Have a FUN and SAFE Superbowl everyone!!!!

Amy

No comments: