Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost Back To Pre-Op Weight....

165 today, amazed that the weight is coming off so fast....I was dreading that this would take weeks to accomplish.

Not able to eat, just not feeling hungry whatsoever ~ i've been downing water like crazy though, but I know that isn't enough. I feel so binded up, no b/m since last Wednesday, ugggh!

I'm amazed at how much energy it is taking to recover, when I had my c-section almost 2 years ago I was very motivated to recover ASAP to see my baby. The tonsillectomy later that year was very rough, probably the roughest recovery i've had, i've never slept so much in my life. The pain was TERRIBLE!

My RNY was typical, I was in pain ~ the most of it being from the drain tube which I swear was the devil but once it was removed I was on the road to recovery...and oh yeah....I had a UTI/Kidney infection to boot.

So, back to this recovery. I am thankful that my Mom was able to take the babies (Della and Edward) to St. Louis so I could recover ~ what a blessing this is because I truly would be unable to care for them due to my exhaustion.

I do wish she was here, I think she had my made all my recoveries go by faster, being here all alone is boring....and she also pushes me to do more things, be more active. etc.

So....my wish is that a week from now I am feeling more like my old self. All I have wanted out of this surgery was to be out of pain, well that pain is gone but this new one from recovery is here, blah!!!! I also want my energy back, I want to look forward to each day instead of dreading the pain and loneliness and just plain being miserable too.

I'm blabbing on......love everyone!

Amy

No comments: