Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Year Ago Today....Approved!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how much my life has changed since that phone call! Bill had called me earlier in the day telling me that we had orders to Whiteman AFB, Missouri ~ I about flipped out!

Then only to get that phone call hours later saying that I was approved and that I needed to call Creighton and set up a date for surgery....seriously.....life changed as I knew it forever!

I blindly ate my way through May 2008, I knew that I was going to have this surgery but it wasn't until 1 June that I got my act together and lost 22 pounds before surgery ~ and now that total comes to 113 pounds!!!!

From a size 24 to a size 6/8 ~ unthinkable ~ even with that phone call I never imagined my life like this right here and right now. All of my co-morbidities are GONE, the first and foremost reason I did this!!!!!

Thank you RNY, you've given me more than I could have ever imagined and more!!!!!

Lots of love to everyone!

Amy

No comments: