Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Going to Happen SOON!

Arrrrrg! Well, I said previously I was going to hold my 100th post for 100 pounds lost but that seems to be taking longer than I thought.

I am currently hovering at 177.8 as of this morning, but my new years resolution I hope helps with this process.

My resolution is to up my protein count 100 FOLD! I finally found a protein powder I LOVE! I have been adding a scoop of Max Protein to my coffee in the mornings which is a heart helping of 22g of protein, yay!

Some mornings I am able to drink 2 cups worth which nets 44g but I am gradually trying to work myself towards 2 cups a day. I am now carrying the powder with me where ever I go, when I'm out I order a cofee and add it....I can't believe how good this stuff is. It is pricey but I'm willing to fork $$$ over for results.

I am into a size 10 now, amazing! I can't believe that my 6 month anniversary is coming up soooo fast. I want more than anything to be down 100 pounds but I'm not holding my breath, the more I seem to want something the harder it is to achieve these days, LOL!

Glad the holidays are over, I am focus on maxing out my cardio routine at the gym, since the move and the holidays I am all out of sync but NO MORE! I want to focus on losing the remaining 30 pounds I have to lose and enjoy 2009 with vigor and zest that I've never felt before.

Oh yeah....Made a new recipe this morning.

Baked Egg and Sausage Biscuit Cups

Preheat oven to 400 degees
Spray 6 ramekin cups with Pam

1 1/2 cups of Heartsmart Bisquik mix
1/2 cup of skim milk (I added a little more to help with mixing)

Knead dough until smooth, then press into ramekins (6)
Add meat (any kind will do, make sure it's cooked though)
Add 1 egg (I cracked and poured but you can scramble the egg too)
Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese (any kind will do)

Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until done. Enjoy!

I got the idea from Eggface but wanted to add a bread component for the kids, who LOVED it! I am taking the leftovers and putting them in the fridge for breakfast tomorrow morning, I think they are going to be wonderful!

Well, I'm off!

Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing so great Amy - wishing you all the best in getting to your goal soon. Hope you had a great holiday! Jenn

JUDY said...

Aims, you are doing awesome. I wish i was that close to being -100 lbs. so don't beat yourself up you are doing grand. my 6 mos is also coming up 2.5 weeks. i go for my 6 mos post op this week we shall see what dr. says. you keep it up you look so good, your hubby must be so proud. keep in touch. Judy