Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2 Going Well....

Okay, so when I came home Sunday night I weighed 179!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a HUGE shock but I know that most of that weight was water retention from all the salt I had taken in over the prior week.

The weight is almost all gone, I have 2 pounds to go to get back to where I was (169) but I do NOT want to be here again EVER!!!!!

I love making these changes, I started tracking my intake at thedailyplate.com which I think is a HUGE help to get back to KNOWING exactly what I am putting into my body.....awareness is key!

I am glad that this happened, glad that I can make these changes and not feel defeated and just give up.....so different from a year ago when that would have been the only outcome.

Thank you GOD for giving me this tool and the trials that come along with it, I know I am becoming a stronger person because of it!

Amy

No comments: