Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Days!

Going back to my PCM today to check on my knee which feels great and I also need to get a referral to my GYN for a 1 year checkup ~ I can't wait to see Dr. Rice, she doesn't know that I've had RNY and the last time I saw her was in February.

Water aerobics last night was TOUGH!!! We used the underwater weights and my arms have never felt so fatigued, but that is a good thing.

Woke up to 215 again today, guess my little ride is over for now but that's okay....as long as the scale MOVES I'm okay with it.

Had 1/4 cup of cereal and a mini string cheese and couldn't finish it all, wow! I remember the days when I could eat 3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast with butter/jelly and some bacon or sausage ~ I am so glad that I am able to make better choices, eat less and learn how to help myself.

No comments: