Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sick

Ugggg, why am I sick....I HATE being sick! Raw sore throat, fever and all the misery that comes with it, that's me right now.

I haven't exercised since Wednesday and I'm also suffering from constipation so it's all around yuckiness ~ where is my ray of sunshine I need?

I havne't exercised since Wednesday although I have been running around busy as usual but today is the Air Show here at Offutt so I know that I wlll get at least 1-2 miles or more of walking in, plus we rented a wheelchair for my Dad (he had a major stroke last year and doesn't walk well) so that will be provide some strenghening for me, yee-haw!

My family (parents included) went out to dinner last night at LaMesa (local mex joint that we like) and I had the chicken quesdillas off the appetizer menu, wow amazing how BIG that portion was for just an appetizer! I was able to eat 1 of the 4 quesadilla's and was overly stuffed but it was good!

My parents were amazed at how different I looked in the 2 weeks since we left St. Louis, felt good and even better I went to the base to pick up Della's shot record yesterday and the technician was freaking out at how much weight I've lost, so I had a gaggle of women asking me about the surgery, how I felt and how life is after roux-en-y. That felt GREAT!

Well, need to cook breakfast for my family so we can get going to the Air Show, it's going to be so much fun!

No comments: