Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Water Aerobics Tonight!

Yay!!!!!! I have set up for my friend's daughter to watch the babies for the next 2 weeks since Bill will be TDY, I really don't want to miss my class and fun.

It's funny, before now I would feel like I was dying about 1/2 way through the class I feel like my arms/legs are going to fall off but while I was working out yesterday to my Gilad's Total Body Sculpt he said something.....

The burn I feel is muscle being forced to change, how about that?!? I hate the burn while in the process but afterwards I love it so I guess it's a love/hate relationship.

Today I am at 212, wow! 2 more pounds to hit 65 and 4 more pounds to be considered overweight, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kimberlyb1974 said...

Amy, you look awesome!! I cannot wait until I get the approval letter...again....lol. You have got me so motivated!!