Friday, July 11, 2008

5 Pounds!!!

I've lost 5 pounds since Tuesday (surgery day) and I suspect that each day will be more promising, I think for the most part what I have lost is water weight and some of the swollen belly I've aquired from the surgery.

My stomach is still waking up but in the meantime it is taking on a life of its own. It constantly growls and makes noises, it can be intimidating at times but I am patiently waiting it out.

I am so thankful to be here right now, so thankful to be going through this....as awful as it can be sometimes. I sometimes wish I could fast-forward my life to a year from now to see how healthy I have become, how much more energy I have and how life changes for me and my family.

Patience, Patience, Patience....

1 comment:

JUDY said...

Amy, the biggest thing that comes through is your smile, you look so content. great smile and the more you lose and your face gets slimmer, your smile will stand out. you really look good!