Thursday, July 10, 2008

Recovery

Wow, I am so sore. I have 4 lap incisions and then a drain tube, the tube is the sorest spot on my stomach overall.

I've had problems with pain meds but I think we finally found something that works (Oxycodone with Tylenol), the only problem is that it causes me to be nauseous.

I am amazed at how different I feel. I haven't had real food since Sunday and I am constantly bombarded by TV and also the other patients who have food service delivered to their room. I'm just not hungry whatsoever. Wow!

I'm hoping to go home today, I would defintely be more comfortable and I really miss my children. I talked to Della yesterday on the phone, she was soooo cute I just about cried. Colin is ready for me to come home and I'm not sure that Edward even realizes that I'm gone.

My Mom and Lynde have been taking care of the kids for Bill and I, we really appreciate all the help. Lynde is such a good kid, I feel bad that she is helping out but we have something very special in store for her - love you kid!!!

Well, I need to run. Lots of love to everyone!

Amy

No comments: