Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling It!

Went to spin class last night, WOW that was an amazing class!!!! I love it when sweat drenches my shirt :)

Frankie was there last night and after class I ran 1/2 a mile which about killed me after spinning but it was fun.

I had planned on going to the gym tonight when Colin goes to basketball but we woke up to no cable or internet so I figured now was a good time as any, LOL!

Dropped off the kids at the daycare (they were so excited to be there) and started at a 4.2 place. 1st mile took 14:20 and 2nd mile was completed at 28:40, wow!!!! It's hard to think that it was taking me 34 minutes 2 weeks ago to run 2 miles and I have shaved off 6 minutes off that time, yay!

Today is a NICE day outside, the kids are currently laying down for a nap but I can't wait to get outside and enjoy the 60 degrees and sunshine, woot!!!!

I also found a protein bar that I LOVE! It's a dark chocolate bar with 15g of protein and was soooo yummy too. I found several great items last night at Walmart chock filled with protein so I hope to see the scale moving again although I am gaining muscle mass.

Have a wonderful day, I know I am!

Amy

No comments: