Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today it has been exactly 6 months since my surgery!!!! It felt like that times I was never going to hit the 100 pound mark but I can proudly say that I have lost 101 POUNDS!!!!!!

I worked out this morning and came home to be blessed by a wonderful scale which sometimes I feel hates me, LOL! Thanks so much to everyone who has been my support, listen to me yack on and on about the surgery and what I've gone through to get here.

I have to lose another pound (173) to be a normal BMI but that is the highest end of normal and I plan to lose another 30 pounds after that, my goal is close and I know that I will not FAIL, it is not an option for me.

My new life is soooo wonderful, not like it wasn't before, but now it is filled with more love to give and more life to live. I love how I feel, love working out and will never return to my old habits, that part of me is gone forever!!!!

Love to everyone that reads this blog, you are MY inspiration to do right by myself!

Amy

2 comments:

JUDY said...

Amy congrats. 101 lbs in 6 months is amazing. what did you lose before surgery? that would make the total higher right? awesome awesome.

Aims said...

I'm adding the 22 lbs I lost before surgery, I am now 19 pounds away from hitting the century mark again, woot!!!! ;) Thanks!