Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, a MAJOR wow moment for me tonight. Went to my first cycle class tonight, I was a little intimiated when the instructor said that if it was a our first class we should only do the first 30 minutes due to the intensity.

I did the WHOLE 60 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was challenging and fun, we did leans, jumps and runs and oh yeah I had sweat running all over my body tonight and now I feel like I could break a 2x4 over my knee while tap dancing, LOL!

This is what it is all about, the right here and right now.....looking forward to sweating and working hard ~ something I was NEVER able to accomplish before surgery.

Amy

1 comment:

kimberlyb1974 said...

That is so AWESOME! You are rocking it baby! You are totally my inspiration...go girl!