Saturday, January 24, 2009

Seriously, Darkly Delish!!!!

Ran my 2 miles this morning at the base gym, that was a chore b/c I had to watch the kiddos and run at the same time, OMG! Only had to stop 1 time though and then it was off to the Commissary and such.

I bought some Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Nutrition Bars and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG they are soooooo good! I typically don't care for protein/nutrition bars b/c they either have the carboard factor or the protein tastes icky but let me tell you these ROCK!

I love that they have 12g of protein, how awesome is that?!? I am a dark chocolate HOUND, I could eat it everyday (and just might start), in my book they are HIGHLY recommended, really!

Even if you haven't had WLS but are trying to watch your intake, these are seriously the way to go, let me break it down for ya!

Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Nutrition Bars http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/zone-perfect/zone-perfect-dark-chocolate-bar
Calories 190
Cal from fat 54
Total fat 6g
Potassium 180mg
Total Carbs 22g
Sugars 14g
Protein 12g

Enjoy and have a WONDERFUL day!

Amy

No comments: